Sunday 28 September 2014

Review: Brakinis Swimwear

Hello everyone!

I know Summer is long gone, but I thought I would still introduce you to my 'Triangl' swimwear dupes from Brakinis that I recently received from them. The lovely Bella from Brakinis offered to send me two pairs of bikinis to review. Hope you enjoy. :)



Each bikini came in these transparent bags with Brakinis written across the front. I personally would not use this bag at the beach but it's a good way to protect the bikini. 


First thing you see when you open the bag is a card with instructions on how to wash your neoprene bikini and how to store it. Just a heads up, I haven't yet used the bikini in water because I got in at the end of the Summer and did not have a chance to go swimming. 


 Once you get the actual bikini out, the bottoms are laid flat in a plastic bag and the top is folded in half. 
You can see 'Brakini' inscribed in the zip of the bikini aswell as a small 'Brakinis' label that can be removed.


The first bikini is the Winnie - Molly Rosewolf. I got the top in an Extra Small and the bottoms in a Small. 
I would say they both fit true to size. My usual bra size is 32B and my bottoms are a UK size 8. The quality is really great and there were no creases in my bikinis at all when I received them.


The second one I got was the Ollie - New York, top in XS and bottoms in S. The bottoms fit perfectly as I said before, but the top on this one was a very weird fit. I had to adjust the strap to the tightest they would go and move the cups around a little because I had a bit of 'side boob'. I probably would not wear this top in the water due to the fact that my breasts may be exposed. Here's a photo of me with this one on, and you may not be able to see but my boobs looked very flat. Very unflattering on me. A bit of a strange bikini top in my opinion, but hey that's just how I feel. 


 I would definitely recommend Brakinis as a good dupe to the Triangl bikinis. The prices are quite reasonable and the quality is really good. I got mine in just under a month, with the E-Packet shipping option, so if you want yours ASAP, you could try the DHL Express shipping for a faster delivery. They also have a wide range of bikinis if these two aren't your style, so go and have a browse. I hope this was somewhat helpful to anyone looking into to buying from this website.

- Chloe xo 




No comments:

Post a Comment