Wednesday 9 April 2014

Mini Clothing Haul

Hello everyone!

I recently went on a day roadtrip to Edmonton, Alberta (if you don't live in Canada you probably have no clue where this is :P) .. anyway so my family and I drove 6 long hours to go to West Edmonton Mall and various other places to shop our socks off. Here is the result! Enjoy and have a fabulous day. :)




First we went to Urban Planet (http://www.urban-planet.com/) and they had a 3 for 10$ deal and I couldn't resist buying these tops! The basketball top, the grey jumper and the black jumper were all on sale and only 10$! BARGAIN! I also snapped up this adorable white elephant print vest top for 8$. 





After searching through the West Ed Mall, we finally left and went to a smaller small. I went into H&M as I don't have one in my town. I managed to find this basic black crop tee for only 3$! I was very happy :)
I also picked up the H&M Spring magazine.




I recently ordered myself a new bra from Aerie and it arrived today. I got the Harper push up bra for only $11 (you can find it here: http://adf.ly/jIpo3) It is very comfy and super soft. 
I'm in love with Aerie at the moment!


 Hope you enjoyed my haul ! -Chloé 





4 comments:

  1. LOVE the haul, especially your varsity baseball top!

    Pretty please could you spare a minute to vote for me as 'Best Personal Style Blog Newcomer' at Company Magazine's style awards? I'd be really greatful! Please follow this link: http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And i will do. :) Good luck! x

      Delete
  2. H&M is the BEST! I cant believe that top was only $3!! :O

    Please visit my blog =] I Walk In Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the elephant print t-shirt! That bra is soo cute too! Its cool how your the same age as me, now following!

    Rose xo

    fashionrhapsody.com

    ReplyDelete