Monday 7 April 2014

Review: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

Hello everyone!

The Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser has been on my wishlist for quite a while as I have heard so many people raving about it. So here is what I think about this product. Enjoy!

To start off I bought mine at Walmart for $9.99 which is quite expensive for such a small tube of 20 ml (in my opinion). This product claims to make your skin look pore-less and smooth and it has a blur technology. 


The product is a clear gel formula and it feels somewhat powdery.


As you can see below, I have very large pores on the side of my nose. I applied the product on a freshly cleaned face and it glided on pretty smoothly. It did feel very oily on my skin though. I have combination skin so this was not unusual for me. I don't really believe this product does what it claims, I can still see most of my pores and they are barely 'blurred' at all. 




Overall, I think this product was not for me. I would not recommend this to people with very big pores as it does not hide them very well, on the other hand if you have smaller pores this should work fine for you. I hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful. Feel free to leave a comment letting me know what you think of this product. See you soon! -Chloé


No comments:

Post a Comment