Monday 7 April 2014

Welcome !

Hello everyone.



Hi my name is Chloé and welcome to my new blog! I shall be posting blog posts about fashion, beauty, lifestyle, crafts and many more. To ease myself into the blogging community i will be posting hopefully every Sunday and maybe when i'm not so busy with school, I will post mid-week. To start of I want you to get to know me better. Here are a few questions. Enjoy! :)

1. What is your full name? Chloé Marie 
2. What is your favourite drink? Water (sorry i'm lame)
3. What is your favourite song at the moment? Bridges by BROODS
4. What is your favourite food? Roast diner 
5. What is the last thing you bought? Clothes
6. Favourite book of all time? The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
7. Favourite Colour? Black
8. Do you have any pets? Yes I have two dogs: a border collie and a dogue de Bordeaux
9. Favourite Perfume? Flower by Kenzo.
10. Where are you from? I was born in England, moved to France when I was 5 and now currently live in Canada. 
11. How old are you? I am 17 years old (18 in 8 days yaaaay)
12. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? Yes, as I said before I lived in England and France, but I've visited many other countries such as Spain, Holland and Jersey.
13. Do you speak any other language? I am fluent in French.
14. How many siblings do you have? I have two brothers and one sister.
15. What is your favourite shop? I would have to say Urban Planet and Primark.
16. Do you have any piercings/tattoos? I only have my ears pierced and I am waiting until I am 18 to get my tattoo done. I also want a nose ring.
17. When was the last time you cried? I last cried when I watched Teen Wolf and Pretty Little Liars. I am very emotional when it comes to television programs.
18. Favourite Blog? I would have to say http://www.fashionrocksmysocks.com/
19. Favourite Movie? This is a hard one, but i will have to say A Walk To Remember.
20. Favourite TV show? I have too many, but my top 5 would have to be Skins, American Horror Story, Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars and Waterloo Road.
21. PC or Mac? I have both, an Acer PC for home and a Macbook for school.
22. What phone do you have? I have a really boring HTC ChaCha.
23. How tall are you? I am 162cm.
24. Favourite Youtuber (female and male)? My favourite female youtuber has got to be Sammi from The Beauty Crush and my favourite male youtuber is Louis from Fun For Louis.
25. Favourite makeup brand? I'm going to have to say Maybelline, because It's inexpensive and great quality.

Thank you for reading and feel free to comment any other questions down below, I am will be happy to answer them all. :)


1 comment:

  1. My favourite drink is water too! *high 5* haha, loving your blog so far x
    I Walk In Fashion

    ReplyDelete